Continuing with our last tip about ditching fur, I would like to share a video from the animal rights organization PETA and the famous British designer, daughter of the Beatles leader, Stella McCartney (Stella McCartney). For many years she has been not only a vegan, but also an animal-friendly advocate and an innovator in the field of cruelty-free and sustainable fashion designs. All her accessories (bags, wallets, shoes, etc.), as well as outerwear and decorative items, are made from leather substitutes and recycled materials.
In this video, Stella McCartney talks about why not to support the leather industry, animal cruelty and the consequences for the health of all mankind.
See also anekdotig:
- Video: Paul McCartney on Meat Free Monday .
- Video: Cowspiracy Documentary .
- Video: " Making the Connection - Documentary ."
- Article: " How to switch to vegetarianism: the path to natural harmony ."
- Article: “ Why and how does animal husbandry harm the environment? »
- Newsletter: " US Dietitians: Vegetarian and Vegan Eating Healthy, Suitable for All, and More Green " (December 6, 2016)